There will be elections at the OVGU for
- University’s senate,
- Faculty’s councils of all faculties,
- Student’s council of the university (students, who are a member of the body of students),
- Student’s councils of the faculties (students, who are a member of the body of students),
- Equal Opportunity Commissioner of the university,
- Equal Opportunity Commissioner of faculty (all faculties), central facilities and administration (including President’s office).
You have the right to vote and can even suggest people (for your group) to get voted!
The voting registers can be checked until Friday, May 15th, 2020 at 12:00 p.m.
The individual voting rights can be checked online in the LSF using the “Show voting rights” function. A brief guide can be found on the website. The circulation also takes place in the electoral office, in building 06 room 110/114, daily from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Registered doctoral students generally exercise their right to vote in the status group of the students. For doctoral students who are also members of the status group of academic staff, there is the option of applying to switch to the status group of academic staff. A corresponding option application can also be found on the website of the electoral office.
If the university register is incorrect or incomplete, those entitled to vote at the university can apply to the electoral office for correction during the period in which it is published. The application must be made in writing and the necessary evidence must be provided unless the alleged facts are known or known to the public. After the deadline has expired, an application to correct or supplement the electoral registers is no longer permitted.